Total Point Wellness Membership
INTRODUCING TOTAL POINT WELLNESS MEMBERSHIP
At Total Point Urgent Care, we believe quality healthcare should be a basic right and affordable for everyone. As the price of health insurance continues to rise, Total Point Urgent Care is proud to offer Total Point Wellness Membership, a high-quality, straightforward, and affordable urgent care discount membership program.
Whether you are insured or uninsured or individual or family, Total Point Wellness Membership may help reduce your overall healthcare expenses.
Who can benefit from Total Point Wellness Membership?
- Uninsured Individuals and Families without healthcare coverage may prefer this plan to traditional insurance.
- Insured Individuals and Families may use the Total Point Wellness Membership as an alternative* to lower your monthly insurance cost. If you have a high premium or limited coverage, a Total Point Wellness Membership may allow you to and avoid paying high co-pays or out of pocket costs and help reduce your overall healthcare expenses. *Members may not seek reimbursement from their insurance plan for services received using the Total Point Wellness Membership.
- Employers of all sizes can offer the Total Point Wellness Membership to its employee benefit package as an employment incentive, giving employees an alternative or addition to the company’s sponsored health insurance.
Sign Up for Wellness Plan
Fill out the form below to request membership plan.
As part of the Total Point Wellness Membership, Members can visit any participating Total Point Urgent Care clinic for unlimited office visits without co-pays, co-insurance, deductibles, or facility fees for the “covered services”.
Some of the covered services included in the membership
|Services||Regular Price||*Membership Plan Price|
|Complete Metabolic Panel||$75.00||Included|
|Rapid Strep Test||$75.00||Included|
|Diagnostic Testing||Full Price||20% Discount on select services|
|Sports/ School Physicals||$25.00||Included|
|$59/Month||$59/Month/Per Individual and $50/Month/Per Individual additional family member|
Find The Location Near You
Visit our locations page to find your nearest Urgent Care.
Other Urgent Care & Walk-In Care Services
- Non life threatening Allergic reactions
- Cuts and minor burns
- Bug bites and minor animal bites
- Falls, sprains, strains
- Colds and flu
- Pink eye
- Ear infections
- Sinus pressure and sinus infections (sinusitis)
- Bronchitis and strep throat
- Covid testing
Onsite Lab & X-Rays
- STD Testing
- Blood Testing
- Flu Diagnosis
- Strep Throat Diagnosis
- Arthritis Diagnosis
- Mononucleosis Diagnosis
- Thyroid Disease Diagnosis
- Urinalysis Drug Testing
- Microscopies Full Lab Panels
- Occupational Health Services
- Audio and Vision Check Up
- Weight Loss
- Pregnancy testing
- Flu Shots
- Travel Medicine
- Cardiovascular Health Screenings
- Diabetes Screenings
- Medication Prescriptions
- Immunizations (non-pediatric)
- Minor Surgical Procedures Like Suturing Wounds
- Casting, Splinting, And Bracing
- Wound Care
- Health Counseling
- Seasonal Allergy Treatment
- School/Sport Physicals
- Men Physical Exams
- Female Physical Exams
Why wait to get the medical attention you deserve and need.
Schedule your visit today.
It is our mission to provide the best healthcare possible, in a kind and caring environment, while respecting the rights of all patients, in an economical manner, at times and locations convenient to the patient.
All AFC clinics are designed, equipped, and staffed to provide accessible primary care, urgent care, minor emergency treatment, and occupational medicine. We are considered pioneers in non-emergency room urgent care, with a majority of our patients coming in, receiving care, and returning home in one hour’s time on average.